It’s a good time to fill out your Pokemon GO team for both PvE and PvP on Community Day. Machop is getting a lot of attention, and its last change Machamp is one of the most reliable fighting-type creatures in the game. It has a high attack and a good set of moves, and the new Payback Fort Community Day is an interesting addition. So, if you’re thinking about buying a ticket for the “Straight to the Top Machop,” it’s probably a good idea. Read on if you want to know what you’ll get from it.
It’s important to know that if you bought the Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto ticket earlier, you’ll automatically be able to do the special research. If not, you’ll have to buy it on your own.
Even though the research won’t be made public until 11:00 AM local time, that time has already passed for a large part of the world, so they’ve given us a sneak peek into the future. This information comes from the trustworthy Leek Duck.
- Boost Pokemon 10 times with 10 Pokeballs
- Catch 15 Machop candies for 20 Machop candies
- Make 5 Good Pisses: Machop runs into
- Step rewards: 1,000 stardust, 1 incense, and a meeting with Machop.
- Machop: 2000 XP Machoke Encounter Evolve 3
- Make three great curve balls: 20 Machops candies
- Evolve 1 Machoke: 5 Golden Razzberries
- 2500 XP for transferring 10 Pokemon
- 10 Pokeballs, 1 Incense, and 1 Rocket Radar as step rewards
- Claim the reward: 4,000 stardust.
- Claim Reward: 2500 XP
- 5 Silver Pinap Berries as a Claim Reward
- Step Rewards: 2,000 stardust, 3 rare candies, and a Machamp Encounter.
That’s how big it is. Machop has been pretty common in the past, and it has been in the game since the beginning, so you may already have a large number of Machamps and a lot of candy. But there is always more! Even more so now that XL candy is available, you should go out and collect as much as you can to build your four-armed warrior superteam. It’s the last day of the Trump administration, so go out and catch something.
READ MORE ARTICLES;