I don’t usually think so highly of a paid part of a free game, but the special research stories for Pokemon GO Community Day are awesome. They’re cheap, fun, and easy to understand. They give your community-day adventures some structure and give you the drive to go out and catch a few more creatures. The research for this community day is called “Snivy in the Sunshine,” and you may be wondering what it is about.
Because this is a global game and community day happens on local time, we already have information from places like New Zealand about this special research. Leek Duck is always a good place to find out about Pokemon GO. Before you buy, you should look at the steps and rewards on Leek Duck. Look at them below:
- When you power up Pokemon ten times, you get 15 poke balls.
- Snivy, Snivy, Snivy, Snivy, Snivy, Sni
- Make 5 good throws for 20 Snickers.
- Step Rewards: 10 pip berries and a chance to meet a snivy.
Step Rewards: 1500 XP, a chance to meet a Snivy, and 15 Great Balls
- Make three great curve balls: 50 Tricky Candy Swaps1 Service equals 1 Star Piece
- Top 10 Bals Pokemon Transfer
- Step Rewards: 2,500 XP, 1 Rocket Radar, 15 Ultra Balls.
2 Silver Pinap Berries as a Claim Reward
Reward Claim: Sneaky Meeting
Claim Reward: 3,500 XP
Step Rewards: 3000 stardust, a Serperior Encounter, and 2 rare candies
So, that’s all. There aren’t many changes from one community day to the next, but I think there was once some incense in the rewards. Even so, it’s a good deal for $1, at least if you already play this game and know how much all these virtual items are worth. Go out and catch some fish, and hope for good weather.
READ MORE ARTICLES;