FTC Solar’s stock price went up 6.6% on Monday after the company announced that its Voyager tracker technology would be used in a 128 MW hybrid photovoltaic solar and energy storage project in Western Australia.
The project will be the largest DC-coupled solar PV and battery project in Australia. It will be run by Global Power Generation.
The company thinks that construction will start on the project in Q4 and that it will be ready for business in Q1 of 2024.
FTC Solar (FTCI) Chief Commercial Officer Patrick Cook said, “This project is our 23rd in Australia. It is also our largest single project in the country to date, with another great customer. “
READ MORE ARTICLES;
- Kim Kardashian admits guilt, but so what? Pay!
- The Daily Chase: Enbridge CEO succession; OPEC+ cuts boost oil prices
- US Manufacturing Downshifts as Orders Shrink, ISM Data Show
- Report on the Dust Control Systems Market’s Size, Share, and Growth from 2022 to 2032
- Stellantis’s Tavares thinks the chip shortage will last until 2023.